This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||25% target bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. A career here provides opportunities to experience variety through exposure in various facets of our integrated energy and chemicals value chain; upstream (exploration & production), mining, downstream, chemicals and new energy.
· Management of the inspections personnel and systems to assure quality inspections are completed and recommendations are communicated and executed such that Risk is minimized.
· Providing technical expertise, either personally or via resources on appropriate codes and standards (API, ASME, etc.).
· Ensuring that all of the work processes which involve inspections or engineering are adequately manned, supported, and managed.
· Providing programs, tools, trained people, and well managed contracted services to deliver efficient and cost effective inspections.
· Effective and efficient strategies to maximize the reliability while minimizing the life cycle costs for the classes of assets identified for inspections.
· Developing and deploying best practices in Inspections Strategies and Condition Monitoring.
· Systematically evaluating new technology and new ideas to continuously improve the site’s asset reliability and cost of ownership
· Collaborating or driving the development and maintenance of systems and programs to support Inspections quality, efficiency, and safety and cost improvement efforts.
· Providing technical research, analysis and documentation for the development and coordination of Inspections programs directed towards equipment reliability, safety and predictability.
· Developing methods and providing oversight for Training and KPI.
· Directly supervises Inspection Supervisors and Engineers.
· Oversight of Training and API certification for Inspections Craft and specialist technicians.
· Works with planners to assure inspections and recommendations are properly planned and scheduled.
· Provides managerial oversight of their direct report Supervisors and those supervisors direct reports (and programs) responsible for the direct delivery of inspection, condition monitoring, and specialized Predictive services.
· Provides direction, leadership, coaching, and training to their direct reports. Ensures that supervisors reporting to them provide the same to their reports.
· Establishes statistically sound, efficient and comprehensive inspections tracking systems for critical assets and components using the SAP, Meridium, and other sources of data and analysis tools.
· Identify and maintain leading and lagging key performance metrics for their areas of responsibility.
· Works with area and maintenance management to assure that teams identify, evaluate, and implement improvement opportunities.
· Provides engineering support for design reviews, construction, operability, maintainability and standards.
· Provide leadership and tracking for the use of RCA and other loss elimination tools, ensuring that common cause failures are identified and eliminated systematically.
· Ensure that processes are executed efficiently and cost effectively as well as fully effective in obtaining the intended business results.
· Analyzes / oversees analysis of equipment history and other data to identify reliability improvement.
· Maintains inspections software.
· Increases the use of quantitative measurement techniques where practical.
· Manages resources to maintain budget for area of responsibility. Provides cost and availability input for the creation of budgets for their discipline as well as site budgets.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 15+ years’ experience and 5+ years’ in leadership
· High School Diploma with 25+ years’ of professional level experience in process or petrochemical industries at least 10 +years’ of which have been in an Inspections, maintenance or reliability engineering position.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experienced in the use of inspections software (Meridium and UPipe preferred), experienced in use of CMMS systems (SAP preferred), and competent in the use of specialized software applicable to their discipline.
· Previous supervisory experience is required.