|Job Location:||Brisbane GPO, Queensland - Australia|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $120,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Portfolio ready to be handed over
20% on new business
Privately owned brokerage
Growth of 19% each year
No cold calling - leads come in through strong SEO on website
City office or work from home
Does not expect them to be out late with clients reguarly.
o Senior broker
o CBD Office - Brisbnae
o Private steadfast brokerage – Been in business 17 years.
· To provide excellent customer service and satisfaction to clients.
· To develop your existing clients where possible
· To represent XXXXXX in a professional manner always.
· Acquiring new business clients that are new opportunities to the business
· Generating opportunities through discussions with existing clients
· Preparing insurance documentation when required
· Send invoice and policy documentation out to clients
· All emails received are to be responded to punctually
· Attending to renewals, including
o Completing proposal and declaration forms
o Follow up Insurers
o Sending renewal questions and proposal forms to clients to obtain information either electronically or by phone
o Follow up clients
· Attending to claims
o lodge and obtain details for client and lodge with insurer
o managing appropriately
o notifying client
o following up documentation
o sending out information
o updating system
· Attending to queries from clients
o Arranging payments for monthly payment terms through funding company
o Chasing up clients for payment of monthly payment terms
o Providing certificate of currency when requested
o Amending interested parties if requested and providing amended certificate of currency
· Attending to endorsements and cancellations
· Attending to any work as directed by the Director as and if required within the time frames requested by the Director
· Obtaining payments for policies.
· Debtors aim where possible - Max 10% of income 15 days after inception/renewal date, and nil after 30 days
· Arranging monthly payment terms through funding company, if required.
· File documentation in Document Management System punctually (Officetech) and managing emails professionally
Insurance broking exp.