senior-level, strategic bus">
|Title:||Insurance Business Architect / SME|
|Job Location:||Sydney, New South Wales - Australia|
|Salary:||$170,000.00 - $180,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Plus Superannuation|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
If worked in Australia previously
Insurance Business Architect / SME:
The role is a senior-level, strategic business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results. This manager is proficient in the P&C space, and understands the Insurance landscape and organizational needs. This person supports transformation projects and collaborates with Sales, Engagement, Enterprise Architecture and Delivery to ensure the technical solution being proposed aligns with the client’s vision, strategy and expectations.
The role will be employed via a Global Technology Services provider and based onsite at the end clients office - A leading medical indemnity insuarnce provider.
Location: Based in Sydney CBD
Residency: Both Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents can apply
Shortlisted listed candidates will be provided to GoSource People's Client by the week ending Friday 23rd May 2019
· Use deep Insurance industry knowledge, technical implementation and business operations consulting experience in delivering flexible, innovative business models for clients.
· Engage at the pre-sales stage to ensure the business drivers are understood and that the solutions proposed are targeted to help meet the business value / KPI’s indicated.
· Design, prioritize and help implement package systems by leveraging Out of the Box capabilities to the fullest and customizing where needed while setting and managing proper expectations with business stakeholders.
· Collaborate with clients and package solutions delivery team to identify and integrate client’s organizational vision into business capability roadmaps to help clients manage change, prepare for growth, embrace digital agenda and maximize long-term operational efficiency.
· Create business requirements document (BRD), functional requirements document (FRD), review/ create SIT/ UAT related artefacts
· Support client’s organizational transformation goals by understanding the operational current state, future state and business values; helping to define and drive business solutions to meet the transformation goals
· Analyze and provide input on the methodologies and frameworks to be used during the requirement and execution of projects
· 15+ years in the P&C insurance industry with excellent knowledge of core systems in Personal/ Commercial/ Specialty lines of business.
· 10+ years in business analysis/ business architecture, requirements gathering, functional and integration design, development, testing, training through defining support procedures for adoption in transformation initiatives.
· 10+ years in developing and maintaining relationships with top decision makers at key clients.
· 5+ years of driving at least two or more large/ complex business transformation initiatives.
· 7+ years of experience in software development projects involving Duck Creek or other industry standard packages.
· Must be willing to travel 75% of the time
· Strong Leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor, motivate, and foster teamwork
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels internally, the client, and with external partners
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge and experience in Duck Creek full-suite (at least two of Policy, Billing and Claims or preferably all three modules) is required
· ISO knowledge and understanding
· Knowledge and experience of Duck Creek commercial Lines templates
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Experience delivering in agile methodology
· Experience with digital technologies, BPM tools, Integration middleware solutions, APIs, micro services
· Experience in cloud based SaaS is a huge plus
· Experience in the Australia Insurance market a big plus
Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science or equivalent
University - Master's Degree