|Tampa, Florida - United States
contact recruiter for details
|10% annual bonus, 3 weeks vacation, 401k, pension plan
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join a solid company, leader in its industry and consistently ranked as "One of the Best Companies To Work For" by its employees for several years in a row.
This is a very visible role requiring solid techology integration architecture experience, solutions based selling/presentaton skills, SOA, messaging middelware, and some MuleSoft ESB experience.
The company has 800+ employees including 120+ in IT and a diverse technology stack including: Java, Oracle, DB2, Unix/Linux, WebSphere Application Server (WAS), MuleSoft, Pega BPM, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.
We have an immediate need for an Integration Architect for our long-standing client in Tampa, Florida. This is a full-time (direct hire) position offering competitive salary, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits (including 401k & pension plan), work/life balance and opportunity for career growth!
This is a very visible role across the company as they continue to move to new process, technologies and working with business leaders to implement the best solutions. You will provide technical expertise spanning many platforms focusing on integrating applications and data via SOA services, MuleSoft ESB and related technologies. Researches, develops and implements complex technical components of the Technical Architecture Infrastructure. Interacts with multiple areas and departments to design comprehensive technology solutions that are aligned with the business objectives in overall support of the customer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical expertise on complex projects.
- Evaluates and analyzes new technologies to address business requirements.
- Applies technical knowledge to develop, implement, support and maintain the technical components of the Infrastructure.
- Assists in cross-training team members in the Infrastructure system components and improving team members’ technical skills.
- Maintains an awareness of upcoming technological advances, product offerings and their implications to the existing Infrastructure.
- Directs independent technical research of new Infrastructure components.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
- Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- "Sell" the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the implementation of solutions based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring solution compliance.
- Develop road maps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation activities.
- Evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of solution implementations.
- Document solution architecture design and analysis efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, and at least seven (7) years of applicable application development experience.
- Experience with distributed architecture frameworks and cross platform integration.
- Detailed understanding of development methodologies and solution architectures.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, production systems.
- In-depth understanding of SOA, Web services, Messaging (MQ) and XML.
- Experience with messaging protocols like as SOAP/WSDL and REST/WADL.
- 7+ years’ experience in architecting & designing enterprise level software products.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with distributed (.NET/Java) programming languages and development platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing applications in AWS and/or Azure-based cloud environments.
- 3+ years of MuleSoft ESB application design and development experience with local and cloud-based environments.
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration processes and systems.
- Proven technical experience with Software Development processes.
- Possess excellent judgment and analytical skills including detailed planning and project management.
- Independent decision making since most duties require evaluating a number of elements and alternatives generally involving extensive research.
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree