|Job Location:||Fort Worth, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
They will pay a sign on bonus to move someone from other locations to Fort Worth if they have the specific Integrex Machine experience
We need to fill 3-4 positions with this company immediately. This company bought 2 new $500K machines and they want to keep them busy 24/7 to pay for them. They will pay a sign on bonus to relocate people if we find people with the specific machinist experience they are looking for but not in the Fort Worth area. They are only interested in Mazak Integrex Machinists. Up to $28 p/h pay with lots of overtime.
Mazak, Integrex Machinist - Fort Worth, Texas
Must have experience in the Integrex CNC machine.
POSITION SUMMARY - Set up and operate numerical control (CNC) machine, Lathes and Mills to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts, applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, and layout techniques.
1) Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, and/or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
2) Loads CNC program, select, align, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines.
3) Adjusts machine controls as required.
4) Verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
5) Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
Communicates with co?workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - 3 or more years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, and/or apprenticeship. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN INTEGREX CNC machine. Will off starting bonus to off-set the cost of relocation if we find someone in another city or state with the integrex experience in that will move.