Internal Auditor - IT Manager
|Dallas, Texas - United States
$85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Internal Auditor - IT Manager: Opportunty Overview
Strategically manage and implement audits/projects within the organization in conformance with prescribed audit standards. Manage assigned Sarbanes-Oxley internal control testing and documentation. Working with the Managing Audit Director, actively involved in managing audit relationships. Work on other audit responsibilities or special projects, as requested.
Partners with internal clients to assess the risk associated with their line of business and provides guidance to management on best practices and appropriate resolution of issues and status of issues.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor - IT Manager
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or taken to the audit team’s attention.
- Prepare draft audit reports that are clear, convincing, and require few supervisory changes.
- Timely communicate audit activities as well as other audit information to line of business management during each allocated audit.
- Work with management to help mature and implement corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues identified and for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records.
- Manage and oversee audit planning and testing on IT Audits, IT SOX Audits and Cyber Security Audits.
- Manage and perform the conclusion of audit fieldwork on assigned audits in accordance with the Audit Department’s policy and procedures.
- Safeguard completeness and accuracy of work performed by the assigned team.
- Manage and oversee audit planning on assigned lines of business audits/projects and ensure proper establishment of the audit scope and audit program.
- Support in developing/design of the annual risk-based internal audit plan.
- Review company practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures. Identify potential area of compliance vulnerability and risk.
- Manage the audit documentation process so that the platform’s test work is clearly documented, and outside parties can review and understand without supplementary oral evidence.
- Must have the aptitude to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Must possess an exhaustive understanding of financial audit principles, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act, balanced with a demonstrated ability to understand key business drivers and issues.
- Capacity to build effective partnerships across the organization at all levels, particularly with senior management, operating business leaders, and audit committee.
- Possess the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity and business ethics. Demonstrated ability/courage to define position on issues and drive change.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Professional certificate or graduate degree required
- Ten or more years’ experience as an Auditor and Six or more as a Manager
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, or CRISC required
- Skillful in Microsoft Office applications.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree