International Area Manager
|Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an International Area Manager to be responsible for strategically planning and directing all business development initiatives, policies, and objectives for assigned foreign markets. Manage to execution all major strategic decisions to increase global market share and sales figures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Helps to define the short and long-term international business strategies and goals to achieve growth and profitability in alignment with corporate objectives
- Develops the annual budgets and sales forecasts in support of the organizational strategy and objectives defined for the international team
- Establishes and maintains sales and profit objectives by conducting thorough market overviews and evaluating the potential for new international products and expansion opportunities
- Identifies, establishes, and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders, decision makers, and distribution partners to elevate product positioning in foreign markets
- Supports distributors to execute marketing, advertising, and promotional efforts for new and existing products
- Assists with international distributor selection, education, training, market performance, and general account management
- Evaluates new market opportunities and creates marketing plans for international market expansion
- Selects and attends strategic industry meetings and international trade shows to enhance the global brand presence and positioning
- Works with Product Managers and other team members to achieve new product and market expansion
- Performs other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicates effectively with other departments within the organization and effectively function within a team environment.
Education and Experience:
BS or BA Degree required with 5 years' experience in international business, marketing, communications, or related discipline. Minimum 2 years of international sales and marketing experience.
- Fluency in foreign language highly desired.
- Experience in sales and marketing in Asia is highly desired.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or dietary supplement industry. Experience in animal health industry a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to work well with others across all departments and levels in the organization.
- Possess strong organizational ability along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Travel approximately 10%
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree