|Title:||Java Backend Developer Remote|
|Job Location:||Houston, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is a remote position where your ability to prioritize tasks and effectively communicate are critical to your success. The team is small so you will be expected to wear several hats but you'll have the support you want from colleagues and management. We use familiar services like Slack, Google Apps, Jira, Jenkins, and AWS, as well as industry specific tools built for working with various blockchains.
· Collaborate with team members to iterate on customer needs.
· Review code and participate in group discussions.
· Debug production issues across services.
· Adhere to established engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
· Learn new technologies and stay up to date on industry best practices.
· Design, build, test, and maintain REST API's, services and systems across
· Integrate with 3rd party API's to read transaction data from crypto exchanges.
· Build services and tools in support of extracting data from and interacting with different blockchains.
2+ years or more of professional JAVA software development experience
1+ year with Groovy and/OR Go (Golang)
1+ dropwizard or other Rest API's
OVERALL interest in Defi and Crypto
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree