|Title:||Java Developer - E-trading|
|Job Location:||Houston, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$120,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Hiring Sr Java Developer with experience in eTrading business/platforms supporting Global Markets.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
This role will involve work developing and supporting the server-side components of market making, pricing, and hedging applications used by various desks globally. The role will require close interaction with the traders, understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
• Building high-performance, low-latency trading components
• Interfacing with front-office traders to gather specifications/requirements
• Develop robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability
• Strong development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing
• Collaborative attitude when interacting with other developers, support, and front-office
5+ yrs development and technical leadership experience in complex application development (primarily server-side) using Java along with a background in multi-threaded implementation and low-latency messaging; Solid understanding of Reactor Pattern focused systems. College graduate with a bachelor’s technical degree with strong computer science fundamentals or equivalent experience.
Highly Desirable: Experience working in eTrading technology. Agile development practices with a focus on writing thorough and testable code. Experience with message-oriented middleware such as 29 West/Solace/AMPS/RV.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree