This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Job Location:||Rochester, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
The LPN is responsible for the delivery of nursing services to assigned patients. The duties and responsibilities for the care to be delivered by the LPN are identified and defined by the team manager. The LPN most often is responsible for administering specific nursing interventions, such as dressing changes, catheter care, and injections, and may also be involved in patient/family teaching.
• Performs nursing measures and interventions as assigned by the team manager.
• Systematically measures and documents patient response to interventions performed.
• Reports observed changes in-patient and family status, when appropriate, to the MD, team manager, and/or other care providers as appropriate.
• Assists in the implementation of patient/family teaching plans to promote self-care objectives.
• Participates in team conferences and conferences with nursing staff and team manager to discuss patient care plans for assigned patients.
• Documents all patient care and coordinating activities in a timely fashion according to agency policy.
• Practices according to Agency and community standards.
• Participates in quality assurance activities as requested.
• Attends required staff meetings, inservices, and/or supervising conferences when requested.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Graduate of an accredited school of licensed practical nursing and a valid NYS LPN license required.
• A minimum of 4 years LPN experience in an acute care setting or equivalent thereof.
• Experience in administering medication.
• Ability to travel and valid NYS driver’s license required.
• Must demonstrate solid interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents if necessary.
• With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary.
Ability to travel as necessary in order to offer support for on-site visits to groups/brokers, training, and/or off-site meetings.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years