|Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Job Location:||Hollywood, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||7% Bonus Structure|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Lead Business Analyst
The Business Analyst specializes in understanding the needs of the business owners and translating them into technical specifications. This position will act as an interface to the business owners and technology departments, as well as implementing and supporting the Customer and Marketing Applications Portfolio, including: Consumer Websites, Loyalty Programs, Marketing Offers and Promotions, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
The position involves analysis and presentation of information to business owners, including Marketing, Player Development, and Casino and Hospitality Operations. It requires proficiency with developing requirements documents, knowledge of the business and strong communication skills. The position will also be responsible for the QA of any new or changes to the applications before they are released and deployed into the Production environment. These initiatives will be done in accordance with department policies, procedures, and standards to support information systems development and maintenance.
• Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
• Translate requirements into technical specifications to support development in both traditional (Waterfall) and Agile development methodologies.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with technical team and business owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver an effective solution.
• Participate in the QA and release management of changes to or new applications through thorough testing, debugging and user acceptance before planning and executing deployment into Production.
• Develop user documentation and conduct training as required.
• Participate in small or complex applications rollout to single or multi-properties.
• Provide post implementation support and troubleshooting.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution. Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Maintain and enhance technical skills through formal and on-the-job training.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must adhere to the Seminole Tribe's Policies and Procedures.
• Solid proficiency in full Business Analysis skills (Analysis, Design, Testing, Process, and Documentation). Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements to enable IT Technical teams.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group in a dynamic work environment.
• Collaboration and facilitation skills within IT and across business area users and management.
• Highly personable and able to build strong relationship across business groups and with IT personnel.
• Stakeholder management, including department leaders, vendors and consultants.
• Autonomous: ability to work with little or no supervision
• Bachelor’s degree required. Hospitality, Information Management, or Computer Science preferred.
• Hotel/casino gaming experience preferred.
• Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst or similar position. Business Analysts Certification preferred (either PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP).
• 3+ years’ experience with Customer/Marketing Applications; including Websites, Loyalty Systems, Customer Relationship Management, and/or Campaign Management.
• Agile experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Selenium, ServiceNow preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook).