This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Lead Chemical Engineer|
|Job Location:||Richmond, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$105,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Responsibilities will include:
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• 8+ years of experience in process, production and/or manufacturing engineering within the chemical, petroleum and/or polymer industrial manufacturing environments
• 10+ years of chemical process experience preferred
• Experience in polymer / resin processing industries preferred
• Proven history of delivering productivity, safety, and environmental improvements through capital-efficient projects
• Experience in the fundamentals of process simulation and design for a broad range of unit operations including reaction, distillation, refrigeration, fired heaters, and heat exchange
• Familiarity with chemical plant Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Honeywell Experion and/or advanced control a plus
• Six Sigma certification a plus
• Understanding of various utility systems, including steam boilers, water distribution systems, instrument air systems, etc.
• Strong process and mechanical troubleshooting experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team including salaried and hourly coworkers
• Experienced in the integration of environmental permit compliance limits within process design
• Ability to be self-directed in managing multiple priorities
• Strong computer skills, including process simulation and design tools.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree