Liaison Engineer - Software Support
|Denton, Texas - United States
$95,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A Liaison Engineer is required to support activities related to vehicles' electrical architecture, software, and programming, for one of our best clients in Denton, TX. This client is a global leader in the commercial vehicle sector, with global brand recognition. You will be responsible for production and engineering assistance, root cause analysis, problem resolution, training, and other engineering duties supporting various aspects of heavy truck production.. If you have interpersonal skills and engineering knowledge to add direction for future major programs, then this is a good match for you.
Responsibilities of the Liaison Engineer - Software Support
- Participation in software, programming and electrical system trouble shooting.
- Implementing plant containment to resolve future issues.
- Bring forth feedback to design groups on issues seen in production.
- Relatable activities to be performed with all truck software deployed in production (MX, Cummins, DAVIE, VEPS, Eaton, Allison, ESA, NAMux, Bendix, Wabco, VECU, CALID/CVN, ELF, Parameters, GHG, EASOP…)
- Connect with plant and engineering management
- Track & report critical metrics (readiness, defects, documentation, communication…)
- Responsible to drive RCCA investigations and implement solutions
- Come up with document issues in HPQC and PLR systems
- Evolve processes and predictive metrics to program/project readiness prior to production implementation.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any relevant degree is required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience, preferably at least 1-3 years of experience in the manufacturing, industrial engineering, software or electrical engineering field is required.
- Basic knowledge of Truck Programming (DAVIE, VEPS, ESA, NAMUX, VSP). This can be at the code or systems-level.
- Work experience with Truck Diagnostics (DAVIE, Insite, ESA, Acom, Service Ranger, Allison, Wabco) is a plus
- Past experience with proven track record leading successful projects and a highly motivated self-starter personality.
- Extra-ordinary organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Basic knowledge of Truck Programming (DAVIE, VEPS, ESA, NAMUX, VSP) is appreciated.
- Ability to work on Project Management is a plus.
Compensation of the Liaison Engineer - Software Support
Salary Range: $97K-$127K/year, plus bonus and benefits
- Competitive salary, 401k with a 5% match, AND a company paid Pension Plan after 5 years of service.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family.
- Comprehensive Paid Time Off – Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement for continued education – eligible after 1 year of service.
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and development opportunities.
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized as experts in their fields.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree