Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) PRN
|Upper Sandusky, Ohio - United States
$32.00 - $36.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you have a passion for improving the quality of life for seniors, then you need to talk to us!
- We are a growing company!
- We offer Flexible Scheduling
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage! Our Benefits are Fantastic!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time -40 hours per year
- The best team members ever!
What are we looking for in our Medical Social Workers?
(All candidates must have a Master's in Social Work and Licensed)
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients/clients related to the patients/client's illness and environment.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients/clients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for Organization patients/clients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients/clients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients/clients or family/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with Organization agency personnel to support patient/client care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient/client and agency personnel.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Other duties as delegated by the Clinical Director/supervisor. Participates in In-Service education.
- Must enjoy driving around your community!
- Graduate of a Master’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Required.
- A minimum of one year experience in health care.
- Experience in a home health care, preferred.
- Has good oral and written communication skills; and has good organizational skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and documentation skills.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English. Required.
Must have LCSW
Must have experience in Home Health as a social worker or extensive senior and adult experience
Must have reliable transportation
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years