Liquidity Risk Program Manager
|Memphis, Tennessee - United States
$140,000.00 - $250,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Liquidity Risk Program Manager
The Liquidity Risk Program Manager will be Answerable for supervising the Bank’s liquidity and funds risk management framework by ensuring proper policies, actions, monitoring and reporting are established to efficiently quantity, model, evaluate and understand deviations to the Bank’s liquidity risk profile.
Important Role Functions:
- Back the improvement and additional build out of the liquidity and funds management agenda and reporting structure through the expansion of numerous analytical tools and methods.
- Vigorously measure the effect of new product and business strategies on the liquidity risk profile and deliver comprehensive analysis needed to apprise crucial stakeholders on present or projected strategic plans.
- Formulate and evaluate significant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly liquidity reports for crucial shareholders including executive management, ALCO and the Board of Directors.
- Assess and augment as required the forward-looking method to liquidity risk management in attention of upcoming growth, new products and services and developing regulatory necessities.
- Comprehend and interpret all regulatory guidance related with liquidity and funds management, liquidity stress testing, and balance sheet risk management and efficiently assimilate crucial ideas into the bank’s policies and procedures on a continuing basis.
- Manage the strategic roadmap that directs the ranking of system, framework and process augmentations in order to unceasingly evolve the liquidity risk management efforts.
- Endlessly reevaluate the liquidity risk atmosphere and fine-tune ranking as essential to safeguard a deep framework.
- Progress and manage the internal liquidity stress testing agenda including the development of stress scenarios and conventions constructed on quantitative and statistical analysis, incorporation of liquidity metrics and reporting based on risk assessments of vital variables.
- Launching the interrelationship of the stress testing outcomes and the present liquidity and funds management strategies, procedures and contingency funding strategy, and supervising the model validation and documentation, amongst other significant responsibilities linked with liquidity stress testing.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Eight (8) + years of Corporate Treasury experience within Banking with minimum Five (5) years in Liquidity and Funds Management.
- Skilled in routine liquidity and funds management, liquidity risk management, liquidity stress testing and reporting.
- Deep quantitative and presentation abilities with attention to detail and aptitude to work with outsized amounts of data leveraging spreadsheets and models.
- Capability to influence, engage and lead in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Outstanding relationship building abilities with senior participants.
- Deep understanding of bank balance sheets, asset and liability risks, and liquidity and funds management and associated risks.
- Understanding/knowledge in assimilating enterprise wide risks that may influence liquidity and the institution’s risk management practices
- All-inclusive understanding of banking, regulatory environment, and industry trends.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics or a quantitative discipline including but not limited to Statistics or Mathematics is mandatory.
- Capacity to develop a team and associated talent.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills mandatory.
- Professional degree and/or professional certification (MBA, CFA, CPA, etc) strongly preferred.
- Progressive skills in Excel, SAS, SQL and/or other data management applications.
- Acquaintance with liquidity risk management methodologies including familiarity of the banking industry and regulatory guidelines as they relate to safety and soundness.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree