Maintenance Manager (Fibers)
|Hamptonville, North Carolina - United States
$80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for supervising Control and TPM Maintenance technicians across three shifts. Responsible for all preventative maintenance, upkeep of equipment and assure proper safety guarding, light curtains etc., are in compliance with OHSHA requirements. Assure all shop equipment and work areas are in proper 5S condition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Preventive and Predictive Maintenance program which will include verifying entry of all PM tasks into CMMS system for all related equipment, generate and distribute work orders, close completed work orders and follow up on PM work to ensure work is being accomplished.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance implementation including such elements as oil analysis, thermography testing, vibration analysis, and mean time between failure (MTBF) assessment on equipment, etc.
- Works closely with production to ensure appropriate maintenance support is provided to achieve production schedule, scrap and OEE goals. This involves working on automation, robotics, hydraulic presses and other production machinery.
- Provide technical leadership for maintenance group focusing on actions that improve machine uptime, process reliability and maximize throughput levels of equipment.
- Responsible for all aspects of scheduling employees, such as OT tracking, weekend support and validation of hours in Kronos and employee time keeping systems.
- Conduct all TPM related events and ensure team participation.
- Participate and engage in PDCA and deep dive activities for continuous improvement.
- Manage MRO budget and spending to provide cost savings and correct supply levels.
- Immediately report any unsafe act or condition to Maintenance Manager.
- Provide proper and necessary supervision and training to maintenance employees in order for them to perform their job safely and efficiently.
- Recruit and retain necessary talent in the maintenance department by providing feedback in a timely fashion and creating an environment of development and team work for all assigned employees.
- Effective coaching and development of direct reports.
- Ensure all work is in compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience supervising maintenance employees and projects in a 3 shift manufacturing environment.
- Hydraulics, electrical and pneumatics skills
- Computer Experience with AMMS or MP2 systems for PM and work orders as well as Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations in regards to maintenance duties.
Additional Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Hydraulic press and automated equipment experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree