|Hastings, Nebraska - United States
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Jumpstart your career with MAU’s client in Hastings, NE, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing employees as well as leading daily production operations and coordination activities of work teams. The position will report directly to the Plant Engineering Leader. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to influence and guide others.
- Executes the daily production schedule through the utilization of people, material, machine, and processes to meet customer requirements, schedule compliance, and cost objectives.
- Supervise all Tool and Die personnel.
- Assures appropriate Safety and Quality checks, PM’s and audits are performed by operators to provide product and process quality
- Leads safety program in area of responsibility through example and positive communication, employee involvement, and recognition, maintain a clean and orderly work place utilizing 5S standards.
- Leads TPM program through example and maintaining BOS Standard Work.
- Responsible for employee job training, employee performance, wage and contract administration, employee discipline, policies and procedures, attendance and vacation schedules, labor reporting, inventory accuracy, etc.
- Responsible for advancing maturity in AMMS, scheduling and entering completed work in AMMS system.
- Promotes employee development through effective verbal and written communications, cross-training skills, and appropriate use of teams to support problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ensure Policy Compliance and apply fairly
- Implement and Sustain the IR BOS standard work
- Evaluate, quote, justify, and implement new capital equipment.
- Mentor team leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous experience supervising in a manufacturing environment
- 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing Process & Assembly
- 5 years management experience
- Experienced in electrical architecture and controls
- Excellent hands on experience in components selection of PLC, circuit breakers, relays, protection devices, transformers, sensors, Hipot devices, and power supplies
- Hands on experience of PLC programming for minimum 3 years (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi)
- Understanding of safety and protection standards and their implementation
- Understanding of Communication protocols (RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet)
- Test sequence design and logic programming will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills in dealing with all levels of organization
- Understanding of Lean Principles and Six Sigma application and usage
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree