This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Starkville, Mississippi - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Maintenance Manager will lead a department of 10 implementing a Manitenance program. Coaching staff to perform at their highest level.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Oversee plant projects to completion successfully
- Ensure maintenance staff react in a timely manner to plant issues
- Ensure all Preventative Maintenance schedules are up to date and complete
- Ensure that maintenance and calibration programs are managed effectively
- Assist maintenance staff in diagnosing the nature of specific problems involving mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Work towards achieving the potential of realising a maintenance free facility
- Organize and define maintenance standards
- Ensure maintenance programs are up to date
- Analyse breakdowns of machinery to implement continuous improvement in those areas
- Ensure maintenance inventory and systems are kept up to date and accurate
- Complete budgets for fiscal year for maintenance department needs and deliver optimum business performance whilst ensuring expenditure is kept within the defined budget
- Maintain all plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency from all equipment
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives throughout the facility
- Work as “hands on” maintenance mentor
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management
- Complete special projects and duties as assigned
Who we are looking for...
BS of Science in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial.
- Relevant technical certification or degree with at least 3-5 years’ experience in the textiles industry. Pulp & Paper, fabrics, plastics maybe chemicals
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience preferred
- Strong mechanical maintenance experience
- Ability to clearly communicate technical system issues
- Good “hands on” working approach
- Able to work independently or as part of a wider team, enabling fast identification of problems and implementation of resultant rectification or improvement plans
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete in a timely manner with limited supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible and/or extended hours and weekends as business demands