|Western Saskatchewan (Kindersley), Saskatchewan - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a growing, progressive company with a network of grain elevators across Canada - and they need your mechanical ability to maintain the operations of one of their satellite facilities.
Your position is key to optimizing operational efficiencies, minimizing downtime, and managing risk while ultimately ensuring the timely movement of grain through the facility.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain all control systems (LV Control, PLC's and Electronic Controls)
- Maintain all mobile equipment (tractors, bobcats/skid steers, augers, spreaders)
- Manage and streamline the formal preventative maintenance program
- Develop and maintain a formal machinery maintenance program
- Ensure subcontractor and 3rd party service providers are qualified and in compliance with policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and identify root issues causing equipment failure
- Inspect facilities and identify repair and improvements needed
- Supporting the operations team, as required, to streamline operations and get railcars moving
- Reporting regularly to management
- Supporting the maintenance staff at a second satellite facility, as required.
Does this sound like you?
- An innate mechanical ability with proven troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills (Millwright ticket ideal)
- 2+ years of maintenance experience; preferably in a grain elevator/terminal
- Post-secondary training as an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright an asset
- Farm or ag industry experience considered an asset
- Able to work in a facility that has grain dust
Are you looking for these elements in your ideal job?
- A smaller, agricultural community setting with the option of rural or small urban living - equidistant from Kindersley, Biggar, Kerrobert and Rosetown
- Working in an essential industry
- An opportunity to grow your career with a company that supports the success of their employees
- An organization that is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment
- Personal/Flex days, Sick Days
- Competitive wage
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity on which you personally might like more information, apply today!