Maintenance Technician - Polymers
|Salisbury, North Carolina - United States
$35,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of the manufacturing equipment and building.
- Develop, maintain, and insure the implementation of the preventive maintenance programs for the production machines, their peripherals and all other equipment used in our operation.
- Document all repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot problems, repair machines and equipment, giving priority to equipment directly related to production.
- Communicate with Equipment Vendor’s factory support people from international sites.
- Communicate with Maintenance Teams at other Boots facilities.
- Responsibility of the building maintenance & support equipment maintenance.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality department to insure compliance with TS16949 and ISO 14000 systems.
- Participate in the Plant Safety, & Property Safety systems & teams.
- Work in collaboration with the Production Manager and the Manufacturing Engineer for the continuous improvement of the production tools and equipment.
- Organize, purchase, and maintain the spare part inventory.
- Order spare parts.
- 2 year technical degree or related experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Plastics Technologies experience is strongly recommended.
- Experience with injection molding, blow molding, or extrusion preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical systems including 3 phase 480 volt installation & repair & troubleshooting.
- PLC & Electrical Controls troubleshooting & repair.
- Hydraulic systems troubleshooting & repair.
- Read & understand electrical & hydraulic diagrams.
- Ability in the near future to become a working Maintenance Supervisor responsible for 4 person Maintenance Department
- Ability to supervise any contractors performing work at the facility.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years