Maintenance and Electrical Technician
|Springfield, Missouri - United States
$20.00 - $27.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing Fortune 500 company is looking for new talent in many of their facilities. Must be multicraft technician with strong plc troubleshooting experience. Must be open to shift work. Need 3 technicians now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- 2-3 years of Electro Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting experience
- Operational knowledge of automated industrial
machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase
power, communication devices, industrial/electronic controls and power
- Understands hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical, and electrical aptitude.
- Able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings
- Working knowledge of encoders and various types of sensors
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment, bearings, pneumatics and hydraulics,
- Basic welding skills
- Familiar with pumps, both air and electrical
- Able to install and troubleshoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or other member of the leadership team
Must be computer literate with a willingness to be an effective
contributor to the plant’s goal of producing optimum quality and
outstanding service levels to our customers through effective teamwork.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Military training or technical school preferred
- 5 years in troubleshooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required