|Title:||Manager of Antenna Engineering Job # 3210|
|Job Location:||Manchester, New Hampshire - United States|
|Salary:||$115,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This antenna management position is located in the beautiful Northeast (New Hampshire) where the cost of living is very reasonable, the air is pure, and life is good.
It also comes with room for growth, and with GREAT benefits to include a 401K match, great medical, dental and vision, as well as a very unique wellness plan which you can use for a gym membership or to purchase your own gym Equipment. The philosophy is, Your Health equals a happy engineer!
Job # 3210
Leading the antenna industry, taking 5G and MIMO technology to the next level, this Manager of Antenna engineering will be an experienced antenna design expert with a background in management, who will lead our team in the development of advanced antennas for commercial marketplaces. The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast paced environment, be a team player, and have a track record of delivering against deadlines with a high volume / low cost mindset.
We would like to see this experienced individual working within the commercial sector of antennas, coming from the telecommunications, wireless LAN, 5G, base station industry or similar industry.
• You will be responsible for leading a team of approximately 5 engineers in the design and development of antennas from 50 MHz to 10 GHz+ from initial concept stages through production launch, though a majority of our antennas are designed to operate between 1.5 GHz - 6.5 GHz
• You will be responsible to evaluate antenna performance using network analyzer and antenna chambers.
• You will Design antennas using computer simulation software HFSS.
• You will be responsible to prepare and deliver antenna concept reports and final antenna performance reports internally and to leading OEM customers.
• You will work as part of a technical design engineering team with mechanical engineers, the antenna lab, project managers, product managers and sales managers.
• You will research trade publications, patents, technical papers and existing products to determine the “state of the art" of antenna technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring practices or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
• 10 years of antenna experience.
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required
• Experience managing development engineering personnel.
• Experience designing multi-polarized antenna elements and arrays from 1.5 GHz through 6.5 GHz for Telecom applications.
• Proven Track record of antennas on the market.
• Ability to complete antenna projects from initial concept to product launch with minimal supervision.
• Expert in simulating and optimizing antenna performance in HFSS or CST.
• Experience in design, test, and production launch challenges.
• Experience in designing and testing low PIM antennas.
• Hands on experience in using Network analyzers for evaluating S-Parameters using gating in time domain.
• Fluent in matching techniques and use of the Smith chart.
• Hands on experience in using Anechoic chambers.
• Hands on experience with Matlab.
• Experience in Low cost antenna designs.
• Works well in a Team environment and guides the team as the “expert”.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree