Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
|Canonsburg, Pennsylvania - United States
$130,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|bonus and at director level LTIP
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Position is open due to a promotion.
Position can be filled at a Manager or Director level.
Must have discounted cash flow analysis.
Previous M&A experience would be a plus.
Client is in the oil & gas sector but will consider other manufacturing.
The Manager/Director, Financial Planning and Analysis will manage/direct the financial and strategic planning processes, including developing, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets as they relate to business objectives. The incumbent will provide leadership and guidance in the development of business and strategic plans.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the annual operating and capital business plan for Corporation
- Evaluating business performance compared with strategy and the competition
- Quantifying the financial and non-financial impact of capital investment decisions
- Delivering effective written and oral presentations to senior executives
- Assisting department heads in ad-hoc business reviews and analysis
- Supporting senior executives by conducting recurring analyses (e.g., benchmarking, competitor analysis, financial model updates, long range strategic and financial planning)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, engineering or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Six years of experience which demonstrates the ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, financial modeling and valuation
- Experience should also include background in presenting information and concepts to members of executive management and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the natural gas or pipeline industry
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data and develop recommendations
- Willingness to be self-directed and get into the details
- Effective collaborator and creative problem solver
- Master's degree in business administration
- 9+ years of experience which demonstrates the ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, financial modeling and valuation
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree