Manager of Program Management
|Windsor, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a growing organization that takes pride in its work and invests in its employees.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, pension plan, benefits package, and continuing education allowance.
Willing to support with relocation costs for the right candidate.
An innovative company that offers growth opportunities.
This position is located in Windsor, ON.
Manager – Program Management for an innovative provider of quality tooling solutions based in Windsor, ON. Experience with plastic injection molds is required.
Join a growing organization that takes pride in their work and invests in their employees. This position offers a competitive compensation package, pension plan, benefits package, and continuing education allowance.
- Oversee customer relations and ensure customer is receiving proper support
- Responsible for program budgets including review and approval of quotes and purchase requisitions
- Lead a high-performing team of Program Managers and support in decision-making
- Provide guidance on adjusting or improving procedures as required
- Set and review KPI’s
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the customer, commodity, and the specific job
- Establish standards and best practices as it relates to Program Management
- Lead weekly Production Meetings
- Provide on-site support to customer try-outs as required
- Work effectively with various partners to ensure projects are brought to fruition
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Program Management in a leadership capacity
- Experience in the automotive sector specifically with plastic injection molds
- Ability to manage multiple projects within budgetary and time constraints
- Strong technical and business aptitude
- Proven success in coaching and developing high performing teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan and meet objectives
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Office, and Excel
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Big picture thinker with strong conflict management skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree