|Title:||Manager, Quality Analytics|
|Job Location:||Plantation, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Manager, Quality Analytics
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Manager, Quality Analytics . The Manager, Quality Analytics supervises collection of data and provides analysis of numerical and categorical data and clinical information, collating the statistics into understandable formats. The Manager assists with interpretation of collected data to allow physicians conducting research to make informed decisions, by applying statistical principals, conducting statistical analyses for a wide range of research and quality improvement related topics. The Manager works with the Physicians, analysts and research teams on the research studies' statistical design, helping to determine the team's needs and appropriate methods. The Manager oversees and prepares reports related to the methods and results of their analyses; these reports must include all necessary information (such as relevant theories, methods, and conclusion) to be comprehensible to professionals in the research field.
• Lead the projects and staff involved in the study from a database perspective.
• Define the elements of database and research process to be adapted for database modeling and analysis.
• Assign tasks to coordinators/staff involved in the study and implement standard guidelines to maintain a consistent data work flow.
• Provide technical assistance to the department staff and assist in the documentation of study process and results.
• Staff (statistician) recruitment, training, and evaluation.
• Point of contact with external contracted statisticians.
• Summarize and present statistical results with data quality flags and recommendations for protocol or data management changes.
• Develop statistical tables, perform analyses using statistical software, and report on results.
• Serve as the Quality Services “Data Scientist” by extracting knowledge or insights from data in various forms, either structured or unstructured, as a continuation of data analysis.
• Perform and interpret data studies and product experiments concerning new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
• Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, algorithms, predictive models, and custom analysis.
• Design and build new data set processes.
• Determine new ways to improve data and search quality, and predictive capabilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 5 or more years of healthcare business related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Master’s Degree preferred • 2 or more years of experience in data and reporting analytics and/or development preferred • Statistics or a combination of mathematics and statistics and exposure to statistical modeling software. • The Bio Statistical Program Manager must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to present to people with little or no knowledge of technical matters and be able to relay the data in an understandable manner. • Possess basic knowledge of medical terminology/coding, including ICD-9 / ICD-10 / CPT codes. • Understanding of regulatory requirements for data management and submission process. • Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures • Demonstrated proficiency designing and validating data collection instruments; the data collection and data review process; and data standardization • Proficiency working with data dictionaries, coding and versioning • Proficiencies working with the electronic data capture systems • Experience in solving complex and increasingly difficult problems, independently taking the appropriate corrective action, and identifying and implementing improvements • Possess effective written and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with personnel at all levels within and external to the company • Demonstrates initiative, sound judgment and flexibility; possesses effective time management and organizational skills; and able to work under deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously • Able to effectively coordinate personnel, vendors, teams, and projects • Very strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills • Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment • Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment • Strong interpersonal and project management. • Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment. • Microsoft Office Suite • MS Office Suite including demonstrated proficiency with Excel formulas and spreadsheet interfaces • Minitab, SPSS, Python, R or other statistical analysis software. • MS Access • Visio • Adobe • Technical proficiency in SQL and Crystal Reports • SharePoint • SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Querying, SSRS • Experience/understanding in the use of EMR systems. • Comfortable and experienced in use of multiple IT tools as data repositories and sources of data • Experience with Enterprise reporting software (Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, or other, etc.) • Excellent computer skills with demonstrated spreadsheet and database expertise If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.