|Pensacola, Florida - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Pensacola,Florida, Sun, Fun in the sand year around. One of the countries most beautifull beach community. No State Tax. Corporation is a major leader in the Process Chemical Industry. Only Process Chemical Industry Candidates Need To Apply.
The primary purpose of the Manufacturing Engineer is to run the unit safely, reliably, and efficiently. The manufacturing engineer is responsible for unit operating performance to include production, raw material usage, energy usage, quality, daily performance tracking, troubleshooting, and basic unit optimization. The manufacturing engineer adds direct value to the business by driving real-time unit performance in these areas.
- Become functional area expert in assigned unit
- Understand unit control strategy, including alarm system
- Analyze opportunities and develop plans to drive operational ownership and entitlement performance in assigned unit
- Develop relationships to allow for influence across the organization in driving performance
- Demonstrates leadership in driving corporate zero-incident safety culture through safe work practices and operator engagement
- Develop excellent, collaborative working relationships with Operations, Manufacturing, Production & Process Engineering, Reliability, Quality Assurance, Production Planning, & other support groups
- Design, put into practice, lead, and champion the use of best-in-class and lean/six sigma based work processes to meet safety, regulatory compliance, operating cost, reliability, quality and other performance goals directed at achieving Entitlement performance
- Drives continuous improvement culture through participation and guidance in cross-functional teams
- Leads in developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline of Six Sigma projects to deliver on safety, quality and productivity goals
- Consistently meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), budgeted, and forecasted commitments
- Manages production plans vs Sales Order Inventory Planning to optimize inventories
- Functions as a technical resource for the area in key processes including Process Hazard Analysis (PHA’s), Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA’s), & Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA’s)
- Lead Management of Change (MOC’s) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) as needed to drive safety & unit performance
- Ensure quality requirements are met consistently. Represents manufacturing in determining and eliminating the root causes of customer complaints
- Coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, & Reliability to schedule and execute outages safely and efficiently
- Partner with the Site Engineering organization to develop cost-effective capital projects that drive KPI goals
- Provide support on executing technology programs that deliver break-through solutions to achieve entitlement performance
Reports to: Production Manager
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree