This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Pottsville, Pennsylvania - United States
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- This a growing company that is both young (being 2 years old) and stable (being profitable for many decades under global company before spinning off to grow)
- Have a hand in shaping who the company is going to be in 5-10 years
- Great career growth with the company
- Improving the baseline value of key area metrics (yield, quality, capacity, attainment) toward entitlement values through individual and team contributions
- Developing long-term solutions to eliminate reoccurring area process problems, and developing systems and standard work to maintain gains
- Daily troubleshooting of operational issues and developing methods to mistake-proof processes plant-wide
- Devising and leading cost savings projects involving energy reduction, yield improvements, and quality variation, through the plant’s Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Developing process packages to support capital projects, and working with capital engineers to implement projects
- Supporting lean initiatives, improvement teams, and driving continuous improvement in the facility
- Working with sales and commercial teams to support customer needs
- Bachelors in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical preferred) or Physical Sciences or equivalent is required
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience related to production or process engineering is required.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification preferred
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use influencing skills to accomplish goals and objectives
- Knowledgeable of plastic film extrusion or related converting activities
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree