Manufacturing Manager – Biotech - Pharma
|Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Regional Lump Sum Rental Relocation
- You will improve production efficiencies through resource planning, and lean manufacturing techniques.
- You will work cross functionally with operations, production development and production teams to ensure production flow processes and staffing are adequate
- Supervise Team Leads in Manufacturing
- Ensure Safety in all manufacturing areas
- Resolve production related issues etc.,
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Engineering
- A Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing Management experience
- A Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred
Our fast-paced client designs and builds equipment for the biotech/pharma industries.
They seek a Lean Manufacturing Manager with experience in this industry who:
- Can read engineering drawings
- Has experience with capacity planning
- Is a strong trainer, communicator, and people developer.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree