Manufacturing Supervisor - Pharmaceuticals
|Edgewood, Maryland - United States
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Production Supervisor who will be reporting to the Director of Core Manufacturing Technologies/Security and will be responsible for supervising all aspects of production on a daily basis and closely monitoring all manufacturing raw material and finished inventories.
- Interacting on a daily basis with the Director of Core Manufacturing Technologies/Security Advisor and as needed with the Sales, Marketing, QC, QA, and Warehouse personnel, and any other internal customers to accurately plan the short-range schedule
- Meeting all production commitments, working independently and making effective decisions while executing tasks properly so acceptable product quality is achieved
- Scheduling and participating in day-to-day activities in the Production Department to ensure daily production goals are met
- Reviewing production data and training records for completeness and accuracy
- Providing input and up-to-date summary reports for production operations
- Developing production guidelines and SOPs
- Complying with applicable directives, production procedures, cGMP and safety regulations and policies
- Participating in regulatory and internal audits
- Monitoring the calibration/validation programs for compliance; reviewing and approving associated documentation
- Ensuring all safety methods are followed during daily production
- Hiring, training and developing personnel
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment.
- Performing other assigned duties that may be required to meet company goals and objectives
- Three years supervisory experience in a GMP production or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills a must.
- Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- BS/BA degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree