This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Marketing Coordinator (HS-7803)|
|Job Location:||Redfield, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Marketing Coordinator - South Dakota
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a Marketing Coordinator to Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies,
plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating event calendars. Other responsibilities include:
• Track returns on marketing investments by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data to determine if event provided
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Help design, proof and coordinate printing and distribution of POS materials, Sales Kits and other printed materials. Keeps promotional
materials ready by coordinating requirements with purchasing and verifying receipt. Keeps log of distribution of marketing materials.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising;
maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules
and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
• Know the COMPANY story from beginning to end and help communicate that internally and externally
• Content management for Website and Social Media
• Take photos and maintain photo library
• Design customized deliverables as necessary: Brochures, PowerPoints for sales team or customers.
• Our most valuable marketing is the captive audience, once we have the customer to the plant for a visit, we give them a first-class
experience and follow up with their needs, especially on the branded side.
• Coordinate customer visits, communicated customer visits internally, coordinate hospitality, ensure everything is available for tours, etc.
• Maintain Visitor PPE & equipment inventory and set-up and clean up after events
• Know the system: work with operations if there is anything specific needed to start a new program.
• Help communicate new products and packaging specs
• Bachelors Degree in the ag marketing, marketing or communication
• 3-5 year food industry marketing experience (beef preferred)
• Strong listening, presentation and business networking skills.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
• Must have the ability to read, write and understand English. Spanish Language skills a plus
• Computer skills Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests to be eligible for employment.
• Must have experience in Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Understanding the Customer,
Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning,
• Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
• Candidates selected for employment may be subject to medical examinations to determine ability to perform the job. Candidates are
subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree