This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Lancaster, South Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
We are looking for a brand marketing director that will plan developed annual marketing and business plans that align with organizational goals and objectives, aiming to achieve sales growth, profit margins and market share targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and develop team members to increase talent, marketing expertise, and drive performance; participate in the recruiting and selection of industry-leading talent to build a high-performing team; proactively shape culture to develop highly aligned, motivated marketing team.
- Manage multiple brand portfolios to maximize long-term sales and profit; develop and execute portfolio strategy to build long-term brand health.
- Lead the brand team in developing marketing (5P) programs.
- Work with senior leadership to develop strategies and opportunities for market positioning, line extensions, new products.
- Achieve financial obligations and targets based on annual business plans
- Design and develop advertising and promotional strategies which will meet or exceed company goals and objectives. Implement all advertising and promotional spend for brands in respective categories (i.e. Joint Health and Internal Medicine categories)
- Coordinate campaigns with retail marketing, sales, digital and e-commerce teams for integrated brand communication plans.
- Measure and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness and recommend improvements/changes
- Analyze results of sales/marketing efforts and make recommendations for change
- Present to senior management and key stakeholders marketing plans, programs, performance, success stories, and other key insights.
- Partner and communicate with Retail Marketing, Sales, Digital and e-commerce partners and other key stakeholders to ensure that objectives, tactics, and long-term strategies are aligned and executed appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Share best practices and organizational learning with the broader team and company-wide, where appropriate.
- Coordinating all aspects of new product launches
- Coordinating Market Research to identify opportunities for increased penetration and growth of existing products
- Recommending changes, additions and deletions to existing product line
- Reviewing published statistics in journals and on the internet that are associated with appropriate veterinary products to help develop trends and market plans
- Working to establishing marketing forecast to be reviewed with manufacturing and sales
- Coordinating label/printed material production according to approved procedures and customer needs
- Coordinating promotion requirements with sales, manufacturing and outside vendors
- Attending select conventions and seminars
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
-10 years of Marketing Experience
-5 years of people management experience
-Broad marketing experience successfully using various media channels such as print, radio, digital, PR, and/or social media
- Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be creative, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, PowerPoint.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- A Master's Degree and/or Master's of Business Administration Preferred.
- DVM degree or similar.
- Sales and Marketing experience in a CPG organization
- International or Global Development Experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree