This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Nashville, Tennessee - United States|
|Salary:||$125,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus package will be discussed with viable candidates|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is a 650-bed facility in the Nashville area that is regionally ranked and rated "High Performing" in COPD, heart failure, hip replacement, and knee replacement. From honky-tonks to award-winning barbeque to the Johnny Cash Museum, there is plenty to keep you busy in this area.
From honky-tonks to award-winning barbeque to the Johnny Cash Museum, there is plenty to keep you busy in this area. The Marketing Director will have the opportunity to develop and supervise the implementation of marketing plans for product lines which will include creative supervision, media placement, community education, screenings, and collateral materials.
Qualifications for the Marketing Director role:
- Advanced degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, business, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Great communication skills
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate with C-Suite personnel.
- Ability to analyze market research data.
- Hospital Marketing experience.
Great Benefits as well as an annual incentive bonus. Relocation reimbursement is also available.
Marketing experience in a HOSPITAL setting for a large system - big picture, growth mind set, tranformational leadership