|Title:||Marketing and Social Media Executive|
|Job Location:||Sydney, New South Wales - Australia|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Rapidly Expanding Fashion Forward on- trend retailer* Diverse traditional and digital marketing duties*Circa $80k + super*
· National Fashion Forward Retailer- rapidly expanding
· Digital and traditional marketing focus - diverse role
· Circa $80k plus super- Alexandria location
Our client is an established fashion forward on trend National Retailer with numerous brands. They are seeking a dynamic marketeer to join their close-knit head office Retail Support Team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce you will focus on the development, implementation and ongoing marketing, social media and operational support for a prominently branded and niche chain with a rapidly expanding store portfolio.
Your duties will include:
· Planning and implementation of all marketing activities including advertising, in store events, promotions and ongoing campaign execution
· Develop, update and coordinate the marketing promotional calendar, ensuring all deadlines and communication elements are met
· Supporting new store openings with graphic and visual development, launch activities and traffic-driving initiatives + local EDM’s
· Social Media management, maintain, write and schedule to drive followers and awareness of the brand.
· Build and manage the relationship with the loyalty club to maximize brand’s coverage tracking and documenting product seeded and ensuring positive ROI on all activity
· Planning and executing top class retail windows in conjunction with VM to drive consumers into stores
· Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all operations management as well as Shopping Centre managers with regards to thoroughly communicating the marketing promotional calendar.
· Preparing point of sale POS promotional materials for stores
· Organisation of marketing content for shopping centre websites, newsletters, catalogues and magazines Website maintenance & managing season look book audits & assist with photo shoots
· Assisting with budget management/ tracking and liaising with accounts department
· Manage the customer database and administer EDM’s
To be successful in this role you will possess exceptional communication skills, in-depth analytical abilities, combined with maturity, dedication and a proactive approach.
A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience ideally working for an apparel / fashion retailer within their retail head office. A good knowledge of Social Media / Online / Digital Marketing (specifically in creating EDM’s) will be advantageous. You will also have sound computer skills + graphic program know how.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing Communications or Business would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a viby fashion retailer where your efforts and successes will be noticed and rewarded.
Don’t delay apply now!!
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree