|Job Location:||Riverside, California - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Growing company, will be able to step into a multiplant job.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, matrix recording, and monitoring KPIs of our manufacturing operation’s process.
· Develop, plan, and execute the master production schedule based on actual and forecasted customer demand.
· Manage and report inventory performance and other key metrics.
· Update and maintain system documentation.
· Ensure smooth operations throughout the production and distribution areas.
· Manage schedule to allow for the execution of PM, sanitation, and training requirements.
· Analyze lead times with operations and supply chain to ensure schedule accuracy.
· Work with other departments (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Production, and FSQA to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Gain a full understanding of products, production lines, scheduling, customer expectations, material requirements, forecast, supplier material coverage, capacity and effective utilization of resources, any/all production issues to resolve, communicate and escalate where necessary, and ensure a continuous flow of material to meet customer expectations.
· Responsible for coordinating production schedule/update meetings, presenting updated master production schedules and making the necessary adjustments to keep the plan accurate and updated.
· Raise concerns when it becomes apparent that the schedule is at risk, and work with the relevant parties to assure schedule adherence.
· Interact with Sales to ensure all relevant launch and development work is scheduled and make the required schedule adjustments to ensure a balance is achieved between operations and all other functions to maximize efficiency and schedule adherence.
· Work closely within department to analyze production levels and product demand to determine reorder levels and safety stocks that will ensure product availability while minimizing inventory levels and costs.
· Manage product age rotation with plant personnel to eliminate dated product related issues/costs.
· 3 to 5 years of Plant Production Scheduling experience in manufacturing environment.
· In depth knowledge of Production and Inventory Control Processes.
· Experience in managing forecasting, manufacturing processes, productivity, and efficiency requirements as related to scheduling activities.
· Experience using a large ERP system such as Oracle, SAP.
· Ability to travel 25-40%.
· High organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and planning skills with great attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize considerable amount of data.
· Advance Excel user experience. (data tables, formulas, pivot tables, graphs).
· Excellent problem solving and decision-making experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree