|Job Location:||Findlay, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus, Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
85-95K + BONUS
MUST have strong Tier 1 to OEM background and experience with points and earning them back
RELO PAID to Findley, Ohio
Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, Vision, AD&D, Life, Flexible Spending Acct, 401k w/company match, Paid holidays, vacation, sick days. Insurance is 90/10 coverage with $250/$500 deductible (Single/Family). Employee bi-weekly contribution of $26/$56 (Single/Family). Free on-site medical clinic for employees and dependents.
|POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Plant Manager, is responsible for all the Material Control activities in the plant, including inventory control and shipping and receiving. Responsible for production scheduling and ensures that all shipments to customers are made on time with the proper quantity and quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly production schedules based on customer releases.
• Project press loads and manpower requirements based on customer releases.
• Authorized to release or supervise the release of raw materials, purchased parts, and outside processing to meet production schedules.
• Authorized to reject raw materials due to quality problems or overshipment.
• Responsible for directing the scheduling, unloading, and storage procedures for all raw materials and work in process.
• Maintain total inventory accuracy by supervising cycle counts and reviewing production records.
• Authorized to interface with Customers to resolve shipping discrepancies or damages from shipping in order to respond to Debit Memos.
• Confirm and review the weekly customer releases.
• Attend daily production meetings and explain concerns regarding schedules and shipping requirements.
• Interfaces with corporate purchasing and engineering to insure that purchased parts required for new product launches are received on a timely basis.
• Schedule and coordinate material/equipment shipments by company owned vehicles for Midway Products Group
• Authorized to initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, processes and quality system.
• Promote team and internal advancement.
• Performs Weekly Bar Code Label Audits.
• Supports MOS efforts with regard to shipping accuracy, inventory turns, and cycle loss.
• Responsible for continuous improvement in the shipping and receiving area as well as the material processes.
• Performs other essential functions as assigned.
|Requirements||A 4 year degree in Materials Management or a Business related field is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of materials management experience.|
MUST have TIER 1 to OEM background. MUST have extensive experience with and earning them back.
I’m terms of points, this is a reference to the company’s delivery rating from the OEM. The score varies from month to month.
An experienced Materials Manager knows how to get points back. There is a strong emphasis on this rating system.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree