Mechanical Design Engineer, Pressure Vessels
|Oakville West, Ontario - Canada
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Company has grown to a Major Leader in it's field of expertise.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Perform Design Engineering functions associated with project work
- Preparing detail drawings based on design calculations, sketches, customer specifications, codes and standards.
- Preform 3D modelling and production drawings in AutoDesk Inventor
- Preform 3D Modelling and production of drawings in AutoCAD
- Drawings to include pressure vessels, filters, reactors, piping and skid assemblies
- Implementing Customer Standards into fabrication drawings
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Involvement in review of Customer Technical Specifications in accordance with design, manufacturing and fabrication requirements.
- Perform Specification review functions and implementation associated with inquiries and project work under guidance and direction of the lead engineer and/or manager
- Control of documents between client and company
- Review and implement customer and contract specifications applicable to the effective fabrication of the project requirements.
- Problem solve conflicts between drawings , specifications and contractual issues
- Assist as required with quality assurance issues
Five to 10 years experience. Engineering Degree.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree