|Title:||Mechanical Engineer (KH-8136)|
|Job Location:||Mc Farland, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Mechanical Engineer - Wisconsin
$75,000 - $85,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Agricultural Company who is seeking a highly qualified Mechanical Engineer for their Design Engineering Team. Experience in or an understanding of the dairy and/or farm production industry is a plus.
In this key position, the successful candidate will design and maintain electro-mechanical systems in the Design Engineering Department to support sales growth and to achieve the company’s desired position as the technology leader in the dairy industry.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
1. Participate in and or lead product design teams to develop new design concepts/ innovations solutions.
2. Check and approve new design content and documentation.
3. Conduct and/or specify a variety of tests using advanced techniques (FEA, DFMEA, 8D analysis, risk mitigation) to resolve customer concerns/issues and prepare technical reports on results.
4. Build strong intra-company relationships that culminate in the availability of dairy equipment resulting in satisfied customers.
5. Drive margin and revenue through innovative, reliable and cost-effective products.
6. Work closely with the manufacturing team to support production, operations and achievement of company’s goals and objectives.
7. Participate in training programs and educational plans that support the achievement of performance goals
8. Evaluate current technologies for cost reduction and for product and production improvement.
9. Promote the company's quality standards and procedures and cultivate a work environment of professionalism, teamwork and integrity.
10. Ensure proper and timely documentation of safety certifications and technical construction files.
1. Reports to Chief Mechanical Engineer.
2. Significant interaction with and support of:
b. Technical Service
e. Quality Assurance
Must meet the following qualifications and have demonstrated the following technical or job skills:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or related field required from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 years product design experience
- Ability to conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
- Broad knowledge of engineering concepts, practices and procedures (sketching, drawing designs, test methods, measurement and test equipment, writing test procedures, using standard engineering analysis techniques, etc.) and other internal engineering standards and systems.
- Proficient in product development from concept through production release with electro mechanical automated products.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization are a plus. Interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
- Prefer Dairy or Farm Background
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree