Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer
|Seattle, Washington - United States
contact recruiter for details
|travel, weekend, holiday pay, benefits, liberal vacation
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Innovative, award winning medical device company
Busy, stimulating, exciting atmosphere
Western USA Field Service Engineer sought for award-winning surgical suite medical device company. Location in AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, or WA. Products center on imaging and navigational devices used in hospital OR suites, focus on MRI. You will be involved in installations, maintenance, upgrades, working collaboratively with customers, sales, and company design and quality engineers, to augment user experience and bring user feedback back to the company. Home based role with 75% travel, primarily throughout the West.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installations, maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, upgrades, providing excellent service and promoting customer retention.
- Support of clinical application specialists.
- User training and certification.
- Event-centered sales and marketing support.
- PACS connectivity
- Customer relationship building.
- Overtime (remunerated) as needed
- Up to date with healthcare vendor compliance and credentialing services.
- Min 1 to 3 years as FSE working with advanced (imaging) medical devices, preferably including MRI related devices.
- May consider recent grad.
- Background with tools and test equipment, mechanical devices, computer networking, telecom systems.
- Experience with PACS, DICOM, RIS, as well as hospital IT connectivity,, networks and troubleshooting preferred.
- Understanding of clinical workflows in OR departments and radiology best.
- Prefer live surgery OR background, working with surgeons, principals, staff, and aware of protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, customer service, computer skills.
- Valid driving license and passport.
- Able to do 75% travel.
- Bonus, mileage, home office.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree