This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Mgr, Applications Development - PeopleSoft|
|Job Location:||Denver, Colorado - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Blue Line Talent is seeking an accomplished Manager of Applications Development with experience in PeopleSoft development for enterprise level financial systems. This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected organization with exceptional benefits in their downtown location.
About the Client:
• Acclaimed Denver-based employer with exceptional benefits
• Comprehensive benefits, this position includes 4 weeks vacation to start
• Convenient light rail access and company sponsored RTD EcoPass
Location: Denver, CO area (downtown location)
Position: Manager of Applications Development - PeopleSoft Financials
• No third party inquiries (not open to C2C)
• This is a direct hire opportunity
• Some relocation assistance can be available for candidates residing in the US
• Manage team and projects in PeopleSoft applications development
• Manage employee performance, hiring, training, etc.
• Provide expertise and consultation to key stakeholders re PeopleSoft Finance development
• Define, review and analyze requests for system enhancements and modifications
• Provide technical application support to users, programming staff, stakeholders
• Develop functional and technical specs
• Applications development with PeopleCode, PeopleTools, SQL, SQR, etc.
• Participate in, and oversee, software test
• 6-8+ years experience I.S. experience in analysis, integration and programming
• 2-4+ years devoted to enterprise financial applications development
• 2+ years experience with PeopleSoft applications development
• Experience working directly with internal or external clients to develop and execute requirements
• Willing to work occasional non-standard work hours - evenings and weekends - as required
• Stable record of direct employment
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related
• Applications Designer, PeopleTools 8+, PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Finance
• Oracle, SQL, SQR, UNIX, Scripting languages