Middleware Developer role with Medical Instruments company
|Irvine, California - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an experienced Middleware professional for our medical instruments client in Lake Forest, CA. This is a full time role with excellent benefits, and not open to C2C contracting.
In this position, you will manage Middleware projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
- Work with customers and Project Management team to develop, scope, and pitch integration solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company.
- Work directly with the partner Development and Verification team to test system integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience with a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years development experience
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, RDS etc.
- Proficiency in Linux, AWS and distributed application architectures.
- Experience in distributed applications on public cloud provider - AWS .
- Experience in building, running and scaling micro-services using Kubernetes, Docker.
- Familiarity the following development methodologies: Object-Oriented, Design Patterns, Service-Oriented architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication skills.
- Five years previous experience in development.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree