Milk Replacer Territory Sales Manager (HS-7656)
|Fort Wayne, Indiana - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Milk Replacer Territory Sales Manager - Indiana
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for an experienced Milk Replacer Territory Sales Manager for the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana region. The successful candidate should live within the trade territory and have sales experience in dairy nutrition or a related industry.
- Strengthening and supporting customer relationships and business development opportunities
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve sales targets for both private label and branded products
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and execute sales strategy for new customers and product distributors including the development of a plan to drive sales results with assigned accounts
- Proactively analyze sales performance of assigned territory and accounts
- Maintain proactive and regular contact with customers and alliances
- Provide feedback and market intelligence to sales team and organization managers through regular communication and utilizing systems provided.
- Field support for customers via on farm visits, follow-up and troubleshooting support
- Attend and provide support at industry trade shows and conferences
- College degree, preferably in an agriculturally based field of study (Animal Science, Nutrition, Physiology);
- 2 years of large account management is ideal
- 5 years of field sales experience in related industry is ideal
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Proactive self-starter with flexibility to travel (valid driver's license required) and the ability to effectively problem-solve
- Customer service skills and strong communication skills
- Good organization, time management skills, team focused and results driven
- Competent in computer knowledge – MS office and proficiency in Excel