|Lodi, California - United States
$38.00 - $43.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Reputable well known player in the medical device industry! Great benefits!
- Maintain tooling machines, molds and mold maintenance areas in a safe, clean and organized condition
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices
- Follow, develop and edit mold maintenance and manufacturing procedures
- Proactively evaluate, suggest and implement mold maintenance and manufacturing improvement ideas
- Use SolidWorks to view, modify and create mold design models, assemblies and drawings
- Inspect, evaluate and perform complex mold repair work including welding, machining, grinding and polishing
- Train apprentice tool makers and machinists to operate tooling manufacturing machines
- Disassemble, inspect, evaluate, repair, assemble and test complex, Class 101 hot-runner injection molds Valve gate systems.
- Work closely with Engineering, Processing and Operations Teams to solve complex problems, recommend improvements and implement countermeasures
2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) *
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience as injection tool maker
- Experience in ISO medical regulated environment
- Familiar with high-volume, multi-cavity, hot-runner injection molds
- Knowledge interpreting part print & Mold drawings.
- Machining requirements/ responsibilities in operating EDM, CNC & all standard toolroom equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs over the shoulder
- Must be able to stand for several hours
*preferred Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing related area or 4-Year Journeyman Tool Maker certificate.