National Account Manager - eCommerce
|Middleton, Wisconsin - United States
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|25% bonus paid quarterly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves, collaborating cross-functionally to close a deal, support existing accounts with a high touch process and have a natural competitive edge that drives you to meet and exceed expectations, and be rewarded accordingly, this is the role for you!
This organization has been growing and taking market share for the past 80 years and under the direction of a new CEO, they are continuing their successful track record along with introducing enhancements including new technology, a remodeled headquarters facility in Middleton, WI, with a fantastic new fitness center, more collaborative work spaces and additional conference rooms. Leadership prides themselves on being very approachable, down to earth, collaborative and straight forward in their communication style.
This position will be responsible for the organizations rapidly growing online business and working with strategic e-tailer partners to expand the number of customers to which their custom products are sold. The business is experiencing a very strong consumer demand online and is looking to expand their access to this important online channel.
The National Accounts Manager (NAM) will have direct account responsibility to grow the business through strategic planning and high customer engagement to align customer plans with the broader growth initiatives. The role includes project team support for key operational tasks and market/competitive data gathering and performance monitoring. Success will be measured on sales growth, including overall profitability of this business segment.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage existing online retailer accounts including Amazon and custom e-tailers
- Qualify new account leads
- Manage the design, preparation and delivery for strategic sales initiatives
- Prepare pricing and profitability analysis for potential customers
- Monitor and respond to market and competitor intelligence at key accounts
- Prepare competitive product analysis for prospective customers
- Host new and potential customer visits
- Coordinate with Merchandising and Product Management departments on Products and Programs
- Provide input on unique product attributes for special international requirements
- Prepare quotations on new programs
- Analyze buying trends to suggest reorders or line extensions
- Oversee the processing of customer complaints and coordinate the investigation with credit, production, quality and logistics departments relative to their involvement, report results to the customer
Minimum Requirements and essential experience, skills and competencies for success:
- Four-year undergraduate degree is required
- Self-starter who has been working in a relevant sales role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Must have demonstrated experience and success working with online retailers
- In addition to understanding and being successful with sales and the sales process, must also understand and have experience successfully working with other functions, including Product Management for new product launches, Operations for duties, freight and other logistics, and Finance for cost, margin and profitability analysis
- Must be proficient in understanding cost, margin, and retailer pricing and margins to drive profitable sales growth
- Be a fact based decision maker
- Ability to travel as much as 30-40% (when it is safe to do so)
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drive Engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Instill Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Drive Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Consumer/Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Critical Thinking: Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Being Resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Optimize Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree