|Title:||National Feed Sales Manager (HS-7910)|
|Job Location:||Omaha, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits***|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
National Feed Sales Manager - Nebraska
***Competitive Wage and Benefits***
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a National Feed Sales Manager to be based in Omaha, Nebraska. This position will manage a team of Regional Sales Managers to optimize business relationships, maximize sales and profits for the company and its customers. The successful candidate will be high-energy, high-integrity, and a proven sales leader in the livestock industry.
- Lead and support a team of Regional Sales Managers to maximize marketing efforts and profits for the company.
- Foster and support a safety culture and best management practices throughout the organization
- Provide insight to local managers in support of their market assessment and provide information on broad market factors that influence price movements
- Support the development of strategic plans in all regions to incorporate all aspects of the business.
- Lead the effort to manage the corporate supplier relationship.
- Develop and execute growth strategies including efforts to gain new suppliers and merchandise other feed ingredients
- Arrange for cost-effective and efficient transportation of commodities
- Work collaboratively with in-house transportation group
- Recruit, train, hire, and fire location sales, management and support personnel as necessary
- Manage all risk factors, including accounts receivable
- Maintain company's reputation through careful, honest handing of customer/supplier relations
- Manage field sales and vehicle fleet
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Ag Science, Ag Marketing, Ag Business or related field.
- 5+ years in a National Sales Management Role
- A record of progressive responsibility in animal nutrition sales and sales management
- Demonstrated success in sales and sales management
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting and exceeding results objectives
- Must be an enthusiastic, highly intuitive, competitive self-starter.
- Able to connect with others quickly and communicate effectively
- Must thrive while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high pressure business sales environment.
- Must possess a natural warmth and an engaging, empathetic communication style
- Must enjoy working with others to build buy-in and enroll commitment
- A demonstrated team-builder, educating and inspiring others to high achievement
- Constantly assess the market and organizational objectives; inspire the team to adapt quickly to changing priorities.