This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Network Technician (IT)|
|Job Location:||Brampton, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client in Brampton is looking to fill a Network Technician position as soon as possible. This is a 3-month temporary IT Help Desk position to assist with the Exchange Migration project.
· Responsible for the support of Desktops and laptops
· Responsible for working with clients in order to configure Outlook after their migration in a proper manner
· Accountable for installing patches/software as required
· Assisting users with the conversion of email archives
· Setting up and configuring iPhone//iPad devices on Maas360 server
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience working with Windows Desktop, preferably in a Pharmaceuticals industry
· Experience using Microsoft Outlook/Exchange end user configuration
· Experience configuring iPhone/iPad while using an MDM such as Maas360
· Strong familiarity with Windows 7, MS Office, TCPIP Networking, Active Directory administration, and Exchange
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must have flexible hours (potentially working in the evening, and on weekends)
· Able to work independently with little to no direction in a changing environment
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.