|Title:||Nursing Faculty - Pediatrics - Full Time|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Atlanta area College is conducting a search for the position of Nursing FT Faculty - Pediatrics (instructor/assistant professor/associate professor; commensurate with experience) for their School of Nursing. The position will have teaching (didactic &/or clinical) responsibilities in the LPN and/or BSN program.
• Maintain professional standards of practice in teaching in the classroom and in clinical settings.
• Meet College's standards for course syllabi creation and submission, classroom management, use of technology, grade submission, and records management.
• Function as a part of the main college and School of Nursing faculty group. Participate in meetings, projects, recruiting, and committee work.
• Prepare and implement teaching and evaluation strategies for engagement of students in the profession of nursing.
• Support student success through mentoring, tutoring, and advising.
• Maintain currency in education and nursing knowledge and application through continuing education activities.
• Contribute to the School of Nursing and College evaluation processes to measure outcomes Requirements
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master’s degree in Nursing.
• Two calendar years or the equivalent of full-time clinical experience as a registered nurse.
• Hold an unrestricted license to practice in Georgia or in one of the eNLC compact states.
• Experience teaching Pediatrics in secondary instruction is preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree