|Title:||Nursing Faculty - Women's Health, OB, Mat Newborn, Mother Baby|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Atlanta area private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body.
College invites applications for the 12-month position of Nursing Faculty at the Atlanta campus. We are searching for a team-oriented individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
• Maintain professional standards of practice in teaching in the classroom and clinical settings.
• Meet College's standards for teaching, classroom management, use of technology, grade submission, and records management.
• Prepare and implement teaching and evaluation strategies for engagement of students in the profession of nursing.
• Support student success through mentoring, tutoring, and advising.
• Master’s degree in Nursing; doctorate degree preferred
• Hold an unrestricted license to practice in Georgia
• Experience in secondary instruction preferred
University - Master's Degree