|Title:||On Farm Support Specialist (KH-8575)|
|Job Location:||, - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus (1-2 Months of Base Salary) + 3 Weeks Paid Vacation + 401K + Car Allowance + Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term + Health Insurance + Life Insurance|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
On Farm Support Specialist - Wisconsin
$65,000 - $70,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a well established Agricultural company who is searching for an On Farm Support Specialist.
As an On Farm Support Specialist, you will be responsible for achieving long and short-term business goals as established by the company. Provide on-going pre-sales and post-sales support to the sales team, the dealership and when necessary, to end users, ensuring dealer personnel as well as dairy producers understand how to utilize product.
- Promote sales of company solutions to dealer organization and where applicable to dairy producers.
- Enhance the "cow" and “dairy-farm management” knowledge throughout the dealer network.
- Coordinate sales support with Sales Managers and the Dealer Network.
- Share dairy industry knowledge and experience with all relevant parties (PMs, R&D, Applied research, Marketing, Tech Support etc.)
- Participate in company training sessions and or meetings as required.
- Support end users (Dairy farmers) via training courses and or one-on-one individual training.
- Provide remote training and guidance to dealers and end customers (webinars, Team Viewer etc.)
- Support end users and dealers by answering the "how-to-use" questions.
- Respond to service calls and direct inquiries.
- Coordinate training and support with the tech support team.
- Take part in - e.g. beta test team, distributor product follow-ups
- Create and manage a library of professional materials: Presentations, articles, tutorials etc.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Be the Company Farm Management “expert”.
- Provide Company training to new users, all in coordination with the relevant dealer
- Invest time and effort helping dealers to develop personnel within the dealership
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Agriculture Business, Dairy Science, or other related field a plus.
- Knowledge of Modern US dairy practices
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a team and comfortable working alone.
- Minimum travel requirements 50% or more
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong dairy background & experience a plus
- Experience with herd management software
- Previous proven experience working closely with dairy farmers a plus
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree