|Mount Isa, Queensland - Australia
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an excellent opportunity in this solid international organization that keeps getting stronger. An excellent remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Apply via this website or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Ref: 3162875
Plan and direct operations to achieve the Centres' sales budget, on time delivery and profit targets
Communications – Liaises with Management and Staff within the Centre, Customers, Suppliers and National Offices
Occupational Regulatory Licences, Trade Certificate and Certificate II in Engineering – High Pressure Hose Assembly.
- Monitor and direct daily operations of the Centre
- Responsible for the purchasing activities for procurement of all products and services required
- Carry out regular stock takes for the Centre and Mobile Service Unit so the stock inventory is accurate
- Coordinate rostering of all Centre staff to ensure that there is the necessary manpower, competence, skill and knowledge required to achieve an efficient 24/7 operation
- Authorise discounts when required to gain business.
- Review work orders and service cards daily for completion
- Provide technical advice and guidance to staff and customers
- Ensure that vehicle and equipment maintenance is carried out at the prescribed intervals and the appropriate records are maintained
- Arrange and conduct monthly staff meetings
- Attend to counter sales and enquiries
- Resolve all customer complaints within 48 hours
- Address staff discipline or grievance issue, maintain appropriate records in accordance with company procedures
Work Health & Safety
- Act to improve the safety performance of all staff
- Maintain the Quality Assurance accreditation for the Centre
Necessary Skills & Experience
- Ability to build a high performing team who can operate efficiently, effectively, productively and cost effectively
- People management experience
- Has the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight deadlines and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Trade certificate
- Ability to operate machinery
- To be familiar with the types of equipment used in industry
- Be computer literate and have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a working understanding of procurement and stock management systems