This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||South Holland, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Great South Chicagoland company has a great Operations Management position for a degreed Manager whom works in Manufacturing
• Continually improve plant productivity, efficiency, and machine hour yield.
• Maintain all equipment and facilities to standards that support financial and business objectives.
• Perform continuous improvement of manufacturing and quality processes and procedures.
• In coordination with the Company financial services group, develop an approved annual operating budget. Administer the budget to meet the Division profit plan.
• Adjust and train the work force, as required, to maintain customer service and financial goals.
• Manage on time shipment of customer regrinds and releases of Finished Goods Inventory. Participate in periodic cycle counts; establish and maintain efficient warehousing procedures.
• Analysis of production volume and spending variances and manage corrective actions.
• Quality assurance and quality control management, including corrective action implementation.
• In concert with headquarters management, selection, assessment, training and development of all Division personnel.
• Complete capital request justifications for operations and facilities initiatives.
• Work with corporate HR group to insure operations compliance with local, state and federal employment and environmental regulations.
• Together with HR and senior Company management, develop CBA objectives, negotiate labor contract and administer CBA implementation.
• Lead the Division Great Game of Business (Company Performance) process
MUST BE OUT OF MANUFACTURING
Must have grinding experience
Must have an undergraduate degree.
• Ten years management experience preferably in engineered wear parts manufacturing operations, direct sales and/or sales + customer service.
• Computers and computer systems including MS Office and ERP system operation. Should have SAP experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree